Below are links to websites that have useful information related to children's health care. While our practice can not verify the correctness of the information listed on the websites or be held liable for any misinformation, we do believe these websites to be sources of accurate information.
- Centers for Disease Control
- Students Against Drunk Driving
- Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- The Learning Disabilities Association of Georgia
- National Safe Kids Campaign
- SafetyBeltSafe U.S.A.
- Safe Ride News
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Zero to Three (0-3)
- Bright Futures
- American Academy of Pediatrics
If you have any questions regarding any of the information, please contact our office for additional clarification.